All Aboard @Nittygritty
We meet with you to understand your current needs and future objectives. Discussions will explore:
- PC or Mac
- Overall business strategy
- Office 365 migration, Skype for business and other Cloud services
- Infrastructure, bandwidth, storage management (Nasuni, Panzura, NewForma, Union Square, Open Asset), back-ups, data security, email, server room design and Revit Server.
- Workstations, mobile and remote working, cloud and on premesis needs
- Budgets and cost management
- Design applications and hardware/software specifications
- Collaboration and security
- Business continuity
We’ll get a general high level understanding of your long-term business strategy that’ll we’ll take a deeper dive into once we’re onboard. Agree on the right level of service and sign a SLA/contract
Your Team – Getting to know you
You advise us on a point person for:
- IT or CAD/BIM matters
- Billing and administration
- Business stakeholder / Strategy
Our team – what you can expect
- Assigned onsite technical support NGneer® or applications BIMgineer®
- Assigned Senior technical manager who oversees the support NGneer® or BIMgineer®
- Depending on company size, we’ll assign an account manager who oversees the client relationship from a high level.
- Additional teams are assigned as needed to handle special projects, such as migrations, server replacements, Revit training and CAD to Revit transitions.
Onboarding and Kick-Off
We arrange for a kick-off meeting at your office to introduce the team and plan for a light touch audit or handover with existing support.
- This is also a discovery session to determine your goals, objectives and any concerns you have with your existing IT and infrastructure set-up. We’d also like to hear about any plans for future projects that may require a proactive, planned approach for additional support, training or software. This would also allow you to budget accordingly.
After the audit:
- Depending on our findings we’d make recommendations and suggestions on any upgrades or changes that may be required.
- We agree on a start day and your NGgineer® or BIMgineer® is scheduled.
The First Day
Our team member reports to the client and is walked through and introduced by the client and allocated a desk. All passwords and access information is provided as needed. The NGineer® has access to the audit and begins working on any recommendations.
Apps and Tools that we use to deliver our service:
KARTESSA – Track all your assets utilising our Kartessa web-based solution. You’ll never lose a device or need fill out an assett register spreadsheet again.
TEAMWARDEN – An easy to use app to record, safeguard and easily retrieve all relevant server and business sensitive passwords.
Technical and Financial Reasons for Partnering with Us
- With Nittygritty.net observing, advising, and monitoring your systems, you can be confident you’re getting the most cost effect solutions, upgrades or additions to your infrastructure should the need arise.
- Engaging us ensures your firm has an IT expert monitoring all the disparate systems within your firm, supporting your non-technical practice/office manager.
- We are cross platform lovers of technology and support Windows and all things PC …
… And all things Apple.
- We bring a vast knowledge-base gained by working with London’s top firms within the architectural and creative space.
- As a managed support service, you’ll know what to budget for every month vs. an unpredictable break/fix provider.
- Additionally, regular on-site visits ensures potential issues are proactively handled before they become a problem for staff working to deadlines.
- Nittygritty.net endeavours to assign the same NGneer® or BIMgineer® for each visit, building a tangible relationship, sense of continuity and familiarisation with your processes and systems.
- We are based in Clerkenwell, London, the heart of design.
All our business has been achieved through referrals.
Registered for ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
What does this mean for you?
- Security risks are appropriately prioritized and cost effectively managed
- Our processes protect our business against information security threats and vulnerabilities
- ISO 27001 is becoming a customer requirement in many European countries
ISO 9001 : 2015
As an ISO 9001 certified organisation we have implemented Quality Management System requirements for all areas of the business, covering facilities, people, training, services, and equipment.
BigSupportBox -Everyday IT & BIM Helpdesk Management
All Nittygritty’s primary interactions between its NGneers®, BIMgineers® and management team, directors and clients are managed through our proprietary BigSupportBox technology, a web-based, multi-channel support and service ticketed helpdesk system with intuitive interface.
- Clients are able to easily and quickly communicate with their service NGneers® or BIMgineers® by logging into the helpdesk or sending an email to helpdesk email address.
- Both methods generate tickets that are tracked and have responsiveness measured against our SLAs. All case management is monitored by a senior level manager.
The system also provides metrics which measure our performance.
General Communications from Nittygritty
We will provide you with a checklist of preparations we need from your team ahead of projects so any change is timely and runs smoothly without any glitches.
- At each step of the way we would provide you with feedback, recommendations and pricing before we commence any work or purchases on your behalf
- We will provide a timeframe for any projects and budgets.
Communications from the Client
To ensure projects meet and exceed our client’s goals, we ask that we are kept up to date on (examples):
- Advance notice of projects that may require additional IT or BIM team input
- Adding / onboarding new staff, staff leavers
- Advance knowledge of project deadlines, bid deadlines, client deliverables, to help support users and teams.