IRONfile for when you need data retention for 12 years, not 120 days. IRONfile for when you run out of space for tape back-ups in your office, AND home.
IRONfile for when you need to find the building section you changed 4 months ago in minutes, not hours. IRONfile, when combing through hundreds of tape back-ups is not an efficient option.
Join us at Stand E47, Digital Construction Week on October 18th and 19th for the launch of IRONfile and SyncView.
IRONfile back-up takes care of your data for as long as you need, securely and cost-effectively. Back-up solutions don’t make for exciting cocktail conversations, except for when they fail or your team spends endless work cycles looking for the design version (several iterations ago) of a project the client now wants.
Back Up Features:
- IRONfile provides a cloud based data back-up that’s accessible from anywhere, anytime
- Designed for our clients in architecture and construction but usable by any industry
- Built with smart software that cost effectively manages historical and current data so client costs are reduced by 75% compared to leading competitors
- Provides better management of data over the 12 years architects are required by law to retain data
- data is archived and searchable for versions with full visibility of each change
- Cloud takes away the hassle of traditional tape based back-up and the physical space needed
- example, a 50-person client company generated 4 tapes a week, resulting in several boxes of tapes per year that required manual labeling and management, physical search, overwriting /discarding tapes. And outgrew storage lockers.
- the same company with IRONfile has one assigned NGneer® or client IT manager who reviews all back-up interactions on an easy to use dashboard, adding, changing and deleting as necessary in minutes. Storage lockers now re-purposed for shoes.
- IRONfile meets legal compliance requirements